 Space / 30834
Re: Definitive Spamcake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:

   While speculation remains on how spamcake actually forms in space, no incidents have been officially confirmed within several light years. I hope that officially sweeps those spamcake crumbs under the rug ;-)

NEWS FLASH!

OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF DEEP SPACE SPAMCAKE PLANETOIDS!

Hey, I recognize that sector...

   Given the kitchen table location, it looks more like a strawberry parfait muffinoid...

Dr. Cranium
“Evil just got way more hungrier...”

Hey, now everybody likes parfait. I ain’t never met someone who didn’t like parfait. You never hear someone say, “Hey, you want some parfait?” “Heck no, I don’t want no parfait!”

-Sean the Donkey