 Space / 30773
30772  |  30774
Subject:
Definitive Spamcake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 01:54:09 GMT

Hello Spamcake fans!

Every so often the question "what is it" pops up, so I've made a page explaining
what it is (so far).

For town and train themes, its definition probably won't change.

For space, it might change a bit over time.

Linkage is found at http://www.spamcake.com under "What Is It?"

-Tom McD.
when replying, titanium spatulas last 267% longer than aluminum when flipping
spamcakes.