 Space / 30357
Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Yeah, what I DONT want most is for any conlict to grow up here in .space.

   You guys both build well. Keep it up.

Thanks, GM!

Huh? What?

The GM rubs his eyes and yawns as if awoken from stasis.

;-)

Galactic Mediator Hendo