 Space / 30289
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Stop it.

You know better.

Now, granted I probably won’t bump again, but why would you say that?

Your preceding message indicates that you’re well aware that bumping posts is unacceptable.

I had hoped that you were more mature than some of the kids around here.

Please don’t prove me wrong.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator