 Space / 30171
Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 02:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   I was planning on building another “Pixie”-like hardsuit, but the proportions were off so I turned it into a PCS robot. Note that it uses this month’s seed part. I was able to ‘mass-produce’ four of them, so I’m hoping others will be able to make lots of them too.

I dig this bot. I like how it looks like it’s meant for heavy lifting.

Perhaps it should lift crates for 3vil!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA