 Space / 30129
    Re: New MOCs- long post —Zac Soden
   Hey Soren! What can I say but 'You're the man!'. Sorry for the late reply but its better late then never, right? I really enjoy your models, I think most probably because of the boldness of their design - especially in your SNOT, combat and scanner (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: New MOCs- long post —Soren Roberts
   In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote: (light snippage throughout) (...) Thank you. You guys are gonna give me an ego problem, sayin' stuff like that... (...) Thanks. I try to incorporate at least one new element/greeb/concept into each model. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)