 Space / 30060
    Re: New MOCs- long post —David Rabadan
   (...) Soren, dude! Where to start? (...) Both the Hawker Howler MKII and the Ceti Republic Cougar II Main Battle Tank are great. (...) I like the Suspensor Tank idea. (...) This fighter is awesome! I think it could be more than just a low orbit (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs- long post —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks. The Howler was inspired by a jet aircraft from "Wings of Honneamise". If you can find it, it's a great film. The Cougar II has existed, in one form or another, for almost a year now. Building two identical tanks was pretty frickin' (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)