 Space / 30050
  Re: New MOCs- long post

(...) Soren, This is some of the best stuff I've ever seen. The pirate fighter is what tickles my fancy the most - These creations have everything that makes space great: Bold, creative use of parts and snot; Challenging and innovative design (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: New MOCs- long post

(...) Stop that! My face is gonna stay red forever if you guys keep this up! Thanks. (...) Cool. I'm hoping to turn Space Pirates into a full-blown fantheme, so get those bricks out and build something! It's the perfect fit, if you think about it: (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)