 Space / 29751
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:54:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman wrote:

[snip]

Having said that. . .  What if we sort of established that the best use of
the seed part won that builder the right to chose the next month's part?
Perhaps to complicated?  I don't know, it would be sort of a different
incentive.  Bah, probably impractical. . .

Anyway,

Steve

Actually, this seems like a groovy idea. Each month seed-part builders could
announce whatever they've made with *any* seed part by the near of the month
(say the 20th), then there could be a little vote (make it a poll) and the
winner could choose the next seed-part.

That would give some of us builders an incentive to build something cool using
the seed-parts. At the same time it would alleviate any of the curators guessing
what part to choose next. They'd just have to post it.

Thoughts?

-Evil Wayne