 Space / 29679
Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   All right kids. We haven’t seen any MOCs using the seed part lately.

If you think this is a cool feature in Space, then let’s see you use it in some MOCs.

Updated for December.

http://news.lugnet.com/space/seed

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Well, I don’t have a whole MOC (time constraints as well as my parts being in storage), BUT I do have a sub-assembly that I’ve built and that others might use.

Now, using the friction pins inside the chair is really tricky, so you may want to use half pins (their purpose is really just to hold in the 2x2 roof piece used as the “exhaust cone” or monster tongue or whatever). It’s green because, well, I have a ton of those chairs in green, so that’s the color I used. Deal with it.

But I figure one can put a rail on it, and attach engine greeblies, and make it a slide-out powerplant or something. It’s one of many ideas I’ve been conniving while away from my sweet, sweet collection.

best

LFB