 Space / 29736
    Re: Bizzard MOC —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Who says Bioncle parts are useless? You just proved that if you use little bit of creativity there are no useless parts (or colors). -Orion (20 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Bizzard MOC —Travis Kunce
   (...) Thanks Orion, I kinda get the feeling that bricks are on the way out, so its a matter of can we train? I'm gonna try. tk (URL) Co-Curator of .Space> (URL) CEO Kane StarCrafters> (URL) CEO ExtraGlobal Express> (20 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)