 Space / 29290
29289  |  29291
Subject:
Power Plant and Rebel Bunker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 03:23:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest TOMP MOCs from our homepage.

Several power plants provide the necessary power to operate the various modules to their full potential.

The rebel bunker housing the Missile Silo can be accessed through the Covert Entrance from the marshlands.

Regards, ACPin & Sons