 Space / 29287
Re: The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   This is a systems alert to all space-faring nations. The Iron Reich deep space Stealth Freighter 443-GHOUL has fallen into the hands of the dead 20th century actor Lee Van Cleef. He is now a vampiric space-pirate, bent on pillaging the shipping lanes of deep space.

See the recon photos:

See the recon photos with directors commentary:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/2290?r=207288215

As always, your comments, questions, smack, strange rhetoric, kudos, and non-sequiturs are appreciated

(in correct order)

Keith! Nice! How long is it? It sucks! If I say so then you say so. Kudos. And my cat is stratching itself.

No really, this is amazing! Definently one of the best SHIPs out there! I really like the freighter look of this. The cargo modules are really nifty. And the image editing is cool too. Not much more to say except that I too would like to see in interior. Huge detailed interiors are par for the course in SHIPs and even though I know you don’t like them I think this MOC could have a great interior.

-JHK