 Space / 29200
29199  |  29201
Subject:
The Ghoul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:20:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is a systems alert to all space-faring nations.  The Iron Reich deep space
Stealth Freighter 443-GHOUL has fallen into the hands of the dead 20th century
actor Lee Van Cleef.  He is now a vampiric space-pirate, bent on pillaging the
shipping lanes of deep space.

See the recon photos:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64042>

See the recon photos with directors commentary:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/2290?r=207288215>

As always, your comments, questions, smack, strange rhetoric, kudos, and
non-sequiturs are appreciated

-Keith