 Space / 29074
    Black and Chrome Hover Hog —Leonard Hoffman
   (4 URLs) pictures aren't the best, but black is difficult anyway. enjoy! -lenny (20 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Black and Chrome Hover Hog —Andrew Saada
   Sir Lenny- A great addition to the family! That exhaust pipe combo hadn't been done yet, right? Tis sweet indeed. I'm a big fan of dark grey but this is my favorite one. Keep it up! -Andrew (20 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)