 Space / 28993
28992  |  28994
Subject:
2 New (small) MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:57:15 GMT

Hey everybody -

It's been many moons since I last posted here, but I've been lurking about and
have seen many cool things. More importantly, I've found time to build a few
things myself. So without further ado...

"Toad" Zero-G workpod:

"Starlite" Spiff-esque personal transport:

Let me know what you think.

.space!

- Paul