 Space / 28859

Subject:
Crimson Skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:05:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

A while back I was inspired by the game Crimson Skies. I really liked the alternate history aspect of it and the aircraft designs.

I made some of my own.

Pre Mod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-3/dscn2198.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-4/dscn2250.jpg

Post Mod:

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Re: Crimson Skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

A while back I was inspired by the game Crimson Skies. I really liked the alternate history aspect of it and the aircraft designs.

I made some of my own.

Pre Mod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-3/dscn2198.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-4/dscn2250.jpg

Post Mod:

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Love’em. I saw the commerical for CS a couple weeks ago and thought they would make an excellent MOC.....and they did!

I quite like the BC-3..t.the stepped down curved from the the canopy continue the line of it nicely.

Coolio.

Cheers, -G

Re: Crimson Skies
A while back I was inspired by the game Crimson Skies. I really liked the alternate history aspect of it and the aircraft designs.

I made some of my own.

Pre Mod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-3/dscn2198.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-4/dscn2250.jpg

Post Mod:

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Hi Mark. I saw them this morning and I remembered the game by FASA. I like the alternate history aspect of it myself. Very well done, you captured Crimson Skies essence. Take care

Re: Crimson Skies
Hi Mark. I saw them this morning and I remembered the game by FASA. I like the alternate history aspect of it myself. Very well done, you captured Crimson Skies essence. Take care

Thanks David. I really like the “what might have been” designs of the aircraft. CS has come cool alternate P-38 designs as well.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Re: Crimson Skies