 Space / 28859
28858  |  28860
Subject:
Crimson Skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:05:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

A while back I was inspired by the game Crimson Skies. I really liked the alternate history aspect of it and the aircraft designs.

I made some of my own.

Pre Mod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-3/dscn2198.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Crimson/BC-4/dscn2250.jpg