 Space / 28651
Re: MOC: Stinger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

So the Stinger’s four arms must be even scarier!

Only 25%

   It is a very cool-looking ship. I wonder how long I can resist the lure of the Duplo egg.

Duplo has some very interestingly shaped pieces, but using them with standard system bricks can be even trickier than Bionicle. My son has tons of the stuff, and I keep seeing weird possibilities in them. I wanted to use the armchairs for thruster cowlings for the longest time, and finally got around to it recently. Don’t resist the Duplo. It’s all Lego. It’s all fun.

Hmmm,... speaking of lame parts contests...