 Space / 28590
Re: New MOC: Top Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
Hi guys!

I just uploaded the Top Cat to Brickshelf and my site. All you need can be found
at http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ .

PLMKWYT!

Love, Sylvi

As always, your use of colour is superb, Sylvie...the red drk grey always works
well, but your mixing of a couple small accent colour near the engine pods comes
off quite well.

The long 2wide drk grey slopes break up the box, but I can't help but look for a
little more up front...perhaps a little more build up to the sensor booms?  This
only a minor point in my more than meager opinion on an excellend build.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-Gil