 Space / 28566
Re: New MOC: Top Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Hi guys!

I just uploaded the Top Cat to Brickshelf and my site. All you need can be found at http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ .

PLMKWYT!

Love, Sylvi

Hi Sylvi, I like what you’ve done with the curved slopes to give a rounded look. Changing for stud orientation for the foresection is also a clever idea, I like what you’ve done with it for the interior walls, and slopes on the prow. I think the ship needs bigger engine pods, though - it would also help to alleviate the boxy look. Nice work overall, though.

Cheers,