 Space / 28585
Re: New MOC: II-Blade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I went over to Adrian’s house today and took advantage of his collection being 5 times bigger than mine to build my first dark gray MOC. This time, the ship does have controls:

   II-Blade

I especially like the way the rear of the ship turned out. Perhaps the front of the cockpit could use a different treatment.

Please LMKWYT! Comments, questions, criticisms, etc encouraged.
--Bram

I like the way the wings are angled. Too bad you didn’t build it so that it could support its own weight *grin*

(for those not there that night, I told him he ought to angle the wings because they would look nifty. He then bitched at me for the rest of the night because the thing wouldn’t hold together properly with angled wings *hehe*)

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com