 Space / 28544
  Re: New MOC: Disc Racer

(...) Swweet! That's really cool, Bram. The whole ship has a really cool shape, and the color scheme, dark red and white, works well. And the flaps and the landing gear is really cool, especially for such a thin craft. Only critisism is that the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Disc Racer

(...) Thanks. (...) I didn't want to use my normal white background for a white MOC, so I grabbed the first large piece of colored paper I found in my house. Unfortunately, the fibers in that paper kind of stand out, especially since the paper has (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)