 Space / 27647
    Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks —David Gregory
    Actually I didn't even think about the total corridor width being 10 to match the new height. (Total coincidense, really) I just really like having 6 studs of space inside the corridor instead of 4. Minifigs can pass each other without the "excuse (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks —John P. Henderson
   (...) I think this line of thinking depends on the "tech level" being envisioned with the Moonbase idea. To me, the very concept of a modular base built on the moon sounds very "near future", like something that NASA and its companions might (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks —Aaron Sneary
   (...) snipped (...) snipped (...) Hendo, Please be aware that colonization of Mars has begun ((URL) see here>) and the interim alliance of Martian colonists uphold and support the standard 6 wide corridors. I believe the majority of colonists on (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)