 Space / 27635
Re: Alpha MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Kane StarCrafters, the leader in luxury, would like to announce our
sportiest starcraft yet.

the Alpha

Borrowing form from our Zenith series the Alpha features a wider front and
rear end for increased sensitivity in handling at extremely high speeds.
This starcraft is perfect for the executive that likes to showcase thier
penchant for class and style and sporty enough to take the checker in those
races behind the moonbase.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters

This is pretty awesome! I especially like the the cylinder protruding from the
center in the front, and the hose coming out of it. There's a neat retro styling
there. Is the name alpha a reference to the alpha male driver?

Dan Rubin