 Space / 27083
Re: NWBrickCon 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Soren Roberts wrote:
   I’ll be dropping in to spread my diseased presence as well. Hoping the site gets up soon enough for pre-reg. Will bring... um... stuff. Lots of stuff :)

Glad to hear it.

I’ll be working on the website tonight with Mark Neumann.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers