 Announcements / 2180
2179  |  2181
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 03:26:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ladies and gents and Lego enthusiasts of all ages,

     It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2003, hosted by the local LEGO
enthusiasts of the Pacific NorthWest.

     NWBrickCon03 will be in Seattle at the Seattle Center Snoqualmie conference
room  (http://seattlecenter.com/events/location/detail.asp?VE_VenueNum=552)
October 4, 5, and 6.
     NWBC will consist of a public element on Saturday and Suday from 10AM til
4PM both days and a conference style element that will endure as long as the
participants wish.  There will be gaming available, classes, an animation
festival, a build area and more.

Con participant rates are:
before Sept 1st              $16  (Includes registration packet and badge)
after Sept 1st - Sept 15     $20  (Includes packet and badge, BUT badge may not
be available by opening of NWBC03)
After Sept 15                $20  (Includes packet NO badge)

Additional information and a registration form for print out will be available
very soon at http://www.sealug.org/nwbc
Online registration will not be available.

Wayne Hussey will be our floor manager and space requirements and inquiries
should be directed to him at:  eskimo-2@attbi.com

We hope to see you in Seattle in October!

Mark Neumann
snowleopard@foxinternet.net