 Space / 26986
Re: NWBrickCon 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 01:52:11 GMT

Is this going to be every year? I live out side of Spokane right now but in the
fall of 2005 I will be moving to Seattle to finish up the last two years of
college for my four year degree. Hopefully it will still be going on so I go to
it then.