 Space / 26954

Re: Next UCS Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
I heard it's gonna be another sculpture; either Jabba the Hutt or Jar Jar Binks.

Allister

Well, that would be no fun. I was hoping for another ship. Oh well, I guess
we'll need to wait and see. Thanks Allister.

-alex

Re: Next UCS Set?
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
I heard it's gonna be another sculpture; either Jabba the Hutt or Jar Jar Binks.

Allister

Well, that would be no fun. I was hoping for another ship. Oh well, I guess
we'll need to wait and see. Thanks Allister.

-alex

UCS Millenium Falcon!  (crosses fingers, and mutters "Oh,please please please
please please...")

- Tim, the ridiculous optimist

Re: Next UCS Set?
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
I heard it's gonna be another sculpture; either Jabba the Hutt or Jar Jar Binks.

Allister

Well, that would be no fun.

Indeed.

I was hoping for another ship. Oh well, I guess
we'll need to wait and see. Thanks Allister.

You picked, of course, that I was joking. Surely not even Lucasfilm expects
anyone to spend money on Jar Jar stuff any more.

Cheers,
Allister

ps A UCS Millenium Falcon would be AWESOME.

Re: Next UCS Set?
You picked, of course, that I was joking. Surely not even Lucasfilm expects
anyone to spend money on Jar Jar stuff any more.

Why not? He's the best carachter in the movie IMHO. Not to mention all the tan
that would bring!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe

Re: Next UCS Set?
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

   You picked, of course, that I was joking. Surely not even Lucasfilm expects anyone to spend money on Jar Jar stuff any more.

I dunno... I know someone who would be very happy with all that cheap tan :)

Michael

Re: Next UCS Set?