 Space / 26954
  Re: Next UCS Set?

(...) Well, that would be no fun. I was hoping for another ship. Oh well, I guess we'll need to wait and see. Thanks Allister. -alex (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Next UCS Set?

(...) UCS Millenium Falcon! (crosses fingers, and mutters "Oh,please please please please please...") - Tim, the ridiculous optimist (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Next UCS Set?

(...) Indeed. (...) You picked, of course, that I was joking. Surely not even Lucasfilm expects anyone to spend money on Jar Jar stuff any more. Cheers, Allister ps A UCS Millenium Falcon would be AWESOME. (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Next UCS Set?

(...) Why not? He's the best carachter in the movie IMHO. Not to mention all the tan that would bring! (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Next UCS Set?

(...) I dunno... I know someone who would be very happy with all that cheap tan :) Michael (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Next UCS Set?

I would certainly hope Lego would have gotten the clue from the success of the ISD. I would not expect we will see another large ship so soon. Seems more likely once the ISD is closer to being discontinued. BTW, if you need cheap tan, the Lego (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)