 Space / 26857
Subject:
G R A N D S P I F F C R A F T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:36:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings, Space denizens.

I am proud to announce the launch of a new ship for the galaxy’s most important VIP.

Me.

(Ahem)

THE GRAND SPIFFCRAFT (craft craft craft)

Dr. Grubergruber has tested the spamcake/antispamcake reactor, and it performs phenominally.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers

Re: G R A N D S P I F F C R A F T
I am proud to announce the launch of a new ship for the galaxy’s most important VIP.

Me.

(Ahem)

THE GRAND SPIFFCRAFT (craft craft craft)

Wow!

That’s a big spiffcraft!

I really like this design, with the awesome interiors and overall camouflaged feel.
My favorite part is a toss-up between the landing gear and the boarding area.

Cool,
-Kevin

Re: G R A N D S P I F F C R A F T
I am proud to announce the launch of a new ship for the galaxy’s most important VIP.

Me.

(Ahem)

THE GRAND SPIFFCRAFT (craft craft craft)

Dr. Grubergruber has tested the spamcake/antispamcake reactor, and it performs phenominally.

Excellent. Loved the minispiff bay. I’m surprised and impressed at how much space there is inside it too.

Now, let’s see a studless version. ;)

Allister

Re: G R A N D S P I F F C R A F T