 Space / 26857
26856  |  26858
Subject:
G R A N D S P I F F C R A F T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:36:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings, Space denizens.

I am proud to announce the launch of a new ship for the galaxy’s most important VIP.

Me.

(Ahem)

THE GRAND SPIFFCRAFT (craft craft craft)

Dr. Grubergruber has tested the spamcake/antispamcake reactor, and it performs phenominally.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers