 Space / 26127
Re: AP-200/P "Piranha" Police Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   Here it is...

http://www.das-brick.com/proxima/

Rick Hallman

Rick told me on AIM to tell you .space’rs that its actually http://www.das-brick.org/proxima/

Rick, I love your stuff. Your fluff(the company name, banner, and descriptions) are great. Your Ap-300 is awesome, I love the little fold out storage areas with guns. Are those skis on the side? Is that made in the contingency that it tips over? It looks just like something Police would use, it’s not neccessarily sleek and something you would cruise for chicks in, but very functional and good for it’s purpose.

Your AP-200 is an awesome little Attack cruiser. I would love to see a black version without the lights for military use, it’s a great little ship.

The rest of your stuff is great, keep it up....