 Space / 22598
22597  |  22599
Subject:
Research Ship Magellan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:54:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is a new ship I've built for the game Starship.  It used to be a
commuter-plane-ship-thing, but since it was damaged in battle, the Fleet
turned it into a medium-range science and exploration vessel.

Magellan: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38763

Starship: http://www.valyance.com/starship/

PLMKWYT
~Andrew~