 Space / 21414
21413  |  21415
Subject:
Crow's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:45:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Oh wow - it's already the featured MOC in .space.  So that's why my
Brickshelf folder was getting so many hits...

This MOC was inspired by the recent thread about relativistic rocks.  There
isn't much to it, so I thought I'd provide a backstory using a Lugnet FTX
page (Kevin Blocksidge's Lunacraft pages finally motivated me to try it out).

http://www.lugnet.com/~884/Crowsnest

Critical comments are welcome!

Jeff J