 Space / 21069
21068  |  21070
Subject:
Pre Classic Space spews forth another....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:43:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

To help the HopLab along in exploring planetary objects, the engineers of
the era before Classic Space created a platform for Mineral Scanning and
Detecting as well as Mapping and Recon.  The Uranium Search Flyer, or US
FLY, can usually be seen in formation supporting the Hoplab, but they are
also used in long range detection and science missions on their own.

The US FLY's duties were split in the Classic era into the Vehicular power
of the http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6928  and the Unnamed speed of the
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6928 .

So, here ya go ya space monkeys:
Pre Classic Moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/pcsusf01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSUranium/pcsusf06.jpg

Post Classic Moderation:

Scanning and Navigation are the front PCSfig's job, Flight and Operations
are the rear pilot's job.  Rear dual hatch is similar to HopLab.  This craft
is equipped with ports for different science pods (on back of white engine
cover) and the addition of a rover or Lab pod attachment between the
engines.  (pics of that to come once built).

PLMKWYT.

Chris <><

SPACE.