 Space / 21026
Re: new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
apollogies for the quality of the shots, my new digicam (xmas present) cant
take good close-ups & I didnt want to go through the hassle of using a film
camera then getting the flim developed then scanning the photos in. (the
module was canabalized for parts for the 6973 I was working on)
The module is basicly the command center for the moonbase, functioning as
Air Traffic Control, regulating moonbase fuctions like power,
<sniP>

heh,
thats a lot of computers in there
looks pretty cool