 Space / 210
  Re: Space stations?

(...) How about working in some sort of locking connector. Could be as simple as indents for 1x2 bricks, or could be more complex like a set of vertical pins which a technic beam is connected to (the half beams would make nice connectors). In real (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) <snip> (...) Hmm, intriguing. I like the idea of something else taking the brunt of the weight other than the pins, but still keeping the pins to keep things together. I don't have to keep the pins as connectors of course, but they make for a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)