 Space / 20860
Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 05:19:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All,

I've been lurking for a loooong time, and posting for the last three months.
Here is a MOC for your approval.

Deep Link
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/voodoo-child-03.jpg

(Yes, I want to tweak you.)

After Moderation

Tell me what you think. Any input would be welcome.

(Photography tips especially. I know I suck.)

Take care,

Soren