 Space / 1934
Re: New stuff at Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:24:27 GMT

"Todd Amacher" <atamacher@earthling.net> wrote:

Check out these new creations:
-The "Nightowl" in the Pyralonian Starfighters section.
-The "Trirachnid" in the new Arthropoid Assault Droids section.
-The "Puma" hoverbike in the Civilian Vehicles section.
Go to http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm .

...Whoa... those arthropods are cool! :-) I like the use of the 3 blade rotor thingie as
the basis for the teirachnid! Excellent symetry there.

...And the reversed 1x1 cylinder with fins as the thruster vectors is a great idea... will
have to steal that one :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com