 Space / 19018
Re: A Suit, a Skid and a dude on a Motorcycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:15:19 GMT

T-Knaak! You rock! That Hard suit is the biggity bombada bad!
Props due to M-dawg. Really great how you did that.

The Cycle is sooooo coool. Now we just gota merge the Hard suit and that Cycle!
Now that would be just pippity pow wadda-ta my tippi tai.
(sorry I watched "Pootytang" recently) (ever seen that anyone?)

The Skidcraft....heee heeee neat.

Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html