 Space / 18998
18997  |  18999
Subject:
Tiny spaceship with soccer balls (MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:22:54 GMT

After reading the "lame parts" Space topic, I designed a 24-piece Blacktron
craft that includes two soccer balls as parts of weapons.  Here are some
photos of it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brad/Space/Blacktron2/blacktronsoccer3.jpg

Two "Space Robot Arm" pieces slide together across a bar on each side of the
vehicle to grip the soccer balls.  The balls don't fall off when the ship
moves through the air.