 Space / 1805
Re: BTTF DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:47:16 GMT

"LegoMasterLuke" <drew@netpluscom.com> writes:
In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Also, are there any important details on the bottom of the car?

The transmission .. lump. Other then that, not really...

I actually have a lump on the bottom from the motor (placed in the same
way as on the muscle car I built--see cad.dat.models)

BTW, Where can I see MouserX's rendition?

cad.dat.models

(You remember me, Bram? I'm the guy who corrected your diesel/nuclear
submarine page:)

I think you've mentioned this before :)  But I'm not great at remembering
who said what...
--Bram