 Space / 17541
Re: New Moc: Slave Pod 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This is excellent Jamie....both pod-ish and a tribute to the orginal.  Very
much in the spirit of My Clone and 'deformity' replicas that are popular
these days with Playskool and such.

I wasn't sure if it went beyond normal pod dimensions.  It seemed a little
big for a regular pod to me. But of course this is the first 4 stud wide pod
I have built, my other pod was 2 wide. So I guess it would naturally look
bigger :).

Fine Neufeld craftsmanship as always.

Thanks Gil

Cheers,
-G

PS.  My apologies for mispelling your last name on what I now realize has
been on several occasions.

To be honest I never noticed :). Heck I have problems writting Newfeld...I
mean Neufield...I mean..ah forget it. ;)

Jamie

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
With all these pods being created, Boba Fett was feeling a little left out.

(After Moderation)

Teaser pics until then:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/7.jpg