 Space / 17519
New Moc: Slave Pod 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:33:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

With all these pods being created, Boba Fett was feeling a little left out.

(After Moderation)

Teaser pics until then:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/7.jpg

LMKWYT

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Re: New Moc: Slave Pod 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:57:45 GMT

this is hilarious... I love it.

quite similiar to the actual ship.

-tk

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
With all these pods being created, Boba Fett was feeling a little left • out.

(After Moderation)

Teaser pics until then:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/SlavePod1/7.jpg

LMKWYT

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Re: New Moc: Slave Pod 1
What will they think of next?  That rocks.

-Andrew
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/