 Space / 17525
Re: Metroid Prime and RoboCop2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:50:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, James Harkness writes:
Just wondering what people think of my creation of Samus's armor? It was
really hard to nail the helmet but got it thanks to looking at the mecha
creations. I'm still not happy with the finish product for the helmet anyone
have any suggestions or does it definetly look like Samus? And also what
people think of my Robocop 2 Cain creation. This is my first post....

Wow.  Speechless.  :*)  That is the best answer that I can give you.

Jesse Long