 Space / 15235
  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

Creative and inspired as always Mladen...very cool. I like how she still retains a small and slender profile despite being a troop ship. I expect this is due to the innovative engines on the boom arms...looks amazing IMO...just oozes 'anime'. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Gil. Yeah, I always thought these types of fast insertion/extraction vehicles should be small to limit their chances of getting hit by enemy fire. As well, they shouldn't take up much space on capital ships. So I guess I wanted to go (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)