 Space / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
Bram's Site updated: Model of the Month, Naboo Fighter, 2 airplanes, modified 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 03:07:44 GMT

I've just updated my LEGO Site:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/models.html

For the space/Star Wars buffs:
The model of the month (based on your ratings) is the Colonial Viper.
I've added an N-1 Starfighter (I actually buil this, too, but I had to use gray
macaronis instead of yellow)

For the Technic/Model Team buffs:
I've added photos of my modified 8880 Supercar (complete with V12, scissor
doors, and a full body)

I also added pictures of two airplanes.

As always, please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Note: the model of the month page doesn't seem to display correctly in Netscape
4.6.  Although I hate to admit it, IE 4 implements HTML 4 much better than
Netscape.