 Space / 14555
14554  |  14556
Subject:
Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 03:37:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is a new monorail station I built for the Bricktopia suburb of Euphoria:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/mstation.htm

Here is a new 6-wide monorail I developed to go along with it:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/mono.htm

Here are the direct Brickshelf links with additional pictures:

Here is the main Bricktopia page:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Note: I cross-posted to .space because this monorail and station could be
probably just as at-home in a space colony as in Bricktopia.  These MOC's
use a lot of new SW parts.

Comments are appreciated.