 Space / 14105
Re: Return of the Turbocycles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 11:47:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
I was inspired today to build a couple more entries for my Turbocycle
league, the results of which are the the Sierra Lobo and Mirage.  They can
both be found on the ground page.

Like the others, very neat, and good lines.  I would have assumed that brown
and tan wouldn't be good colors for a turbocycle, but you have proved me wrong.
I really like your flare for interesting introductions for the racers.

Cheers!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com